The 14th annual Brantford Sports Council Youth Sports Recognition Awards Banquet will take place on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at the Brantford Golf and Country Club to recognize the outstanding achievements of local athletes, coaches, volunteers, teams, officials and sponsors who are actively involved in and support minor sports in our community.
Doors open at 6:00pm, Dinner at 7:00pm.
Our keynote speaker is Lance Vipond, 2018 Brantford and Area Sports Hall of Recognition Inductee and former figure skater.
The following awards will be presented at the banquet:
- The Phyllis Gretzky Memorial Award – Female Youth Leadership
- The Frank Bricker Memorial Award – Male Youth Leadership
- The Jimmy Wilkes Memorial Award – Team of the Year
- The John Macklin Memorial Award – Coach of the Year
- The Adrian Scherders Memorial Award – Sportsmanship and Dedication
- The George Churchill Memorial Award – Sports Volunteer of the Year
- The George Jones Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Volunteerism
- The Jack Calbeck Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Sponsorship
- The Dave Levac Award – The Award of Excellence for Sports Officiating
- The Frank Tomlin Memorial Award – Sportsperson of the Year
We are asking for your support at our Sports Recognition Awards Banquet and there are several ways you can be a part of the evening:
- Event sponsor $1,500 (4 complimentary tickets to the banquet, prominence in all promotional advertising materials, thank you plaque)
- Head Table sponsor $500 (2 complimentary tickets to the banquet)
- Table sponsor $300 (sponsor 4 athletes and 1 complimentary ticket to represent your company)
- Sponsor an athlete $60
- Donate a draw prize (product /service / gift certificate)
All donations will be acknowledged and thanked in our banquet program and on the Brantford Sports Council website www.brantfordsportscouncil.ca
Thank you for your consideration and continued support of youth sports in our community.
Brantford Sports Council Chair 519-861-1935 cell email@example.com