Healthier, more physically literate communities across Ontario.
The Community Sport Councils Ontario (CSCO) works to build quality Community Sport, Recreation & Physical activity through Community Sport Councils and other collaborative relationships.
- Bringing people together through sport, recreation & physical activity will build communities
- Being active builds healthy communities
- Equal access for all to sport & recreation opportunities
- Volunteers are key to community sport
- Partnerships make sport stronger
For more information, please visit their website