NOMINATIONS FOR SPORTS AWARDS
The Brantford Sports Council is seeking nominations for a variety of awards that will be presented at the 14th annual Brantford Sports Council Sports Recognition Banquet, taking place on
Wednesday February 13, 2019 at the Brantford Golf and Country Club, 60 Ava Rd.
Tickets are $60.00 per person……limited seating so register today.
Doors open at 6:00pm, Dinner at 7:00pm.
NOW is the time to submit a nomination for the following Awards.
- The Phyllis Gretzky Memorial Award – Female Youth Leadership
- The Frank Bricker Memorial Award – Male Youth Leadership
- The Jimmy Wilkes Memorial Award – Team of the Year
- The John Macklin Memorial Award – Coach of the Year
- The Adrian Scherders Memorial Award – Sportsmanship and Dedication
- The George Churchill Memorial Award – Sports Volunteer of the Year
- The George Jones Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Volunteerism
- The Jack Calbeck Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Sponsorship
- The Dave Levac Award – The Award of Excellence for Sports Officiating
- The Frank Tomlin Memorial Award – Sportsperson of the Year
Nomination submissions must cover any sport whose season concludes in 2018.
The deadline for nominations is Friday January 25, 2019.
We urge you to fill in the nominations and submit them as soon as possible.
Let’s all work together to recognize sport excellence and volunteers in our community!